Wikia

Wartune Wiki

Troops

Talk0
706pages on
this wiki

Units can be upgraded using Daru. The cost to upgrade a unit one level is equal to (target level)^3*(unit's upgrade cost multiplier).  [Note: The last digit in the upgrade cost is always rounded down to zero.]  Upgrading a unit upgrades all units of that type, including any you recruit in the future. increasing their HP, attack power, physical defense, and magic defense (all of these stats can also be increased via research at the Academy).

The maximum number of troops you can have on hand is determined by your cottage, and the maximum number of troops you can bring with you into battle is determined by your Troop Count statistic. In battle, your troops are separated into two equal legions (each counting as one character in the battle). The total health of each legion is:

Troop HP * troop count / 200

It is entirely possibly for each legion to contain only half a unit (i.e. if you only brought one unit with you into battle). The number of troops in a legion has no effect on that legion's attack power, physical defense, or magical defense.

Troop Enlightenment at level 40

Once a player reaches level 40 the troop Enlightenment system unlocks. At this point your troops will directly give a boosting effect to your character's stats. Some points on how this works is as follows:

  • All troops begin with the enlightenment of 1% of HP. For this one in particular it is believed to be 1% of the total army's HP (individual troop HP * troop count / 200).
  • Only the troops actively deployed in your squad will give a boosting effect, so upgrading troops you aren't using will simply be a waste of Daru.
  • The boost is given even in combat situations where your troops aren't actually fighting.
  • The enlightenment can be "trained" initially starting at 1 million Daru a shot. Each training attempt has a chance of creating another Enlightenment for a different stat on the troop which you will have the option of switching that troop to if you choose; you aren't forced to take one you don't want. It takes 5 trainings to go from level 1 to level 2 where a higher level enlightenment is guaranteed to be created. (10 trainings for 2 to level 3, 20 for level 4, 40 for level 5, 70 for level 6, 110 for level 7, 200 for level 8)
  • It is possible to swap enlightenments between two troops for 2 million Daru, which is good if you've put a lot of training into one but then unlock the next tier troop type and want to start using that instead; you don't lose any of the training.
  • For Mages who are using a Melee Troop (such as Templars, Knights, and Gryphons); if they are using MATK Transformation, the Mage will convert the Melee Troop's PATK into the Hero's base MATK (before Mana Master and Wing bonus). The same can be said for Archers and Knights who are using the PATK Transformation on Caster Troops (Warlocks, Angels, and Priests)

Types of Troops

Lancer

Lancer
Description: "The most basic of soldiers who carry sharp lances that shred anything that is in their path."

Unlocks at: Level 1

Recruitment Cost: 2

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 2

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-?
HP323 +9/level +9/level +9/level
PATK64 +20/level +20/level +20/level
PDEF50 +16/level +25/level +25/level
MDEF40 +9/level +15/level +15/level

Super Skill

Lancer atk

50% chance to deal 150% PATK damage to the front row of the enemies


Hunter

Hunter
Description: "Uses a bow and arrow to launch ranged attacks; possesses an excellent attack rating." (Long range)

Unlocks at: Level 4

Recruitment Cost: 2

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 2

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-?
HP258 +7/level +7/level +7/level
PATK80 +20/level +20/level +20/level
PDEF40 +9/level +15/level +21/level
MDEF50 +16/level +25/level +34/level

Super Skill

Hunter atk

30% chance to deal 100% PATK damage to two random enemies; Crit rate boost of 20% plus Crit damage increase of 30%


Priest

Priest
Description: "A master of elemental magic that had exceptional magic attack and defense abilities."

Unlocks at: Level 20

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 5

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-?
HP396 +12/level +12/level +12/level
MATK128 +41/level +41/level +41/level
PDEF60 +14/level +24/level +30/level
MDEF128 +30/level +50/level +65/level

Super Skill

Priest atk

20% chance to deal 80% magic damage to all enemies


Paladin

Paladin
Description: "An elite type of soldier that has exceptional attack and physical defense attributes."

Unlocks at: Level 20

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 5

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-?
HP495 +15/level +15/level +15/level
PATK128 +41/level +41/level +41/level
PDEF128 +30/level +50/level +65/level
MDEF60 +14/level +24/level +30/level

Super Skill

Paladin atk

40% chance to deal 135% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Chance of an addition 1-turn speed reduction of 50%


Gryphon

Gryphon
Description: "A domesticated breed of gryphon that boasts fast attack speeds and strong defenses."

Unlocks at: Level 30

Recruitment Cost: 3

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 6

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-39
HP762 +24/level +24/level +24/level
PATK156 +49/level +49/level +49/level
PDEF100 +23/level +39/level +51/level
MDEF80 +19/level +31/level +41/level

Super Skill

Gryphon atk

50% chance to deal 150% PATK damage to one random front row enemy; Additional 50% chance of a 1-turn daze effect


Knight

Knight
Description: "With virtually impenetrable armor, knights have some of the best battle capabilities."

Unlocks at: Level 40

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 15

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-40Levels 41-?
HP1324 +43/level +43/level +43/level +43/level
PATK292 +91/level +91/level +91/level +91/level
PDEF160 +38/level +62/level +82/level +109/level
MDEF120 +28/level +46/level +61/level +85/level

Super Skill

Knight atk

30% chance to deal 140% PATK damage to a random row of enemies.


Angel

Angel
Description: "A divine race of angelic warriors that will only submit to the strongest of masters."

Unlocks at: Level 40

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 15

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-?
HP1191 +39/level +39/level +39/level
MATK292 +91/level +91/level +91/level
PDEF120 +28/level +46/level +61/level
MDEF160 +38/level +62/level +82/level

Super Skill

Angel atk

20% to restore the HP of the teammate with the lowest percentage of HP.


Templar

Templar
Description: "A righteous warrior that is proficient in combat skills and sparring."

Unlocks at Level 50

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 19.5

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-40Levels 41-69

Levels 70-80

HP1852 +61/level +61/level +61/level +59/level +59/level
PATK438 +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level
PDEF240 +57/level +93/level +123/level +163.5/level +210/level
MDEF180 +42/level +69/level +91.5/level +127.5/level +165/level

Super Skill

Templar atk

50% chance to deal 170% PATK damage to a single front row target.


Warlock

Warlock
Description: "Controlling the forces of darkness, warlocks are capable of using all kinds of black magic."

Unlocks at: Level 50

Recruitment Cost: 4

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 19.5

StatValue at level 1Levels 2-20Levels 21-30Levels 31-40Levels 41-69

Levels 70-80

HP1667 +54/level +54/level +54.4/level +54.2/level +54.1/level
MATK438 +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level +136.5/level
PDEF183 +42/level +69/level +91.5/level +127.5/level +165/level
MDEF240 +57/level +93/level +123/level +163.5/level +210/level

Super Skill

Warlock Atk

35% chance to deal 80% MATK damage to all enemies.

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki