The Temple of Fire consists of 2 areas.
The first area is rather short, containing only two groups of enemies. The layout is absolutely linear.
The second area's layout is similar to the layout of area 1, but containing only one group of enemies before the boss fight. Pandora's Box is located right in front of the dungeon boss.
The first area contains the following groups of enemies:
- 2 groups consisting of 3 Lvl. 63 Void Ghosts each
The second area contains the following groups of enemies:
- 1 group consisting of 2 Lvl. 63 Void Ghosts and 2 Lvl. 63 Void Manasos
- Dungeon Boss: Nemrut, the Firelord ("Firelord", Lvl. 64)
- He is accompanied by 2 Lvl. 63 Void Manasos
- Silver Treasure Chest alongside the path after the first battle in area 1.
- Traveler's Coin Purse giving 8.000 Gold, alongside the path after the first battle in area 2.