FANDOM


Priest

The Priest is a troop, which can be recruited from the Barracks at level 20.

If you find yourself facing a lot of magic using enemies, take along a Priest.  Their higher magic defense (compared to the paladins) makes facing down a group of enemy warlocks a breeze.  All players will appreciate the Priest's super skill as she is only one of two troop types with an ability that has a chance to attack all enemies at once.  The priests' downside is their lack of hit points and that they can fall quickly from physical attacks.  Knights will find the Priest is better used in the back row as Priests makes a poor damage shield. Note that Priests use MATK, so they may not do much damage if your Academy only has Troop PATK leveled.

General InformationEdit

Description: A master of elemental magic that has exceptional magic attack and defense abilities.

Unlocks at: Level 20

Recruitment Cost: 3 Gold

Upgrade Cost Multiplier: 5

Super Skill: Refraction

Stats:

Stat Value at level 1 Levels 2-20 Levels 21-30 Levels 31-?
HP 396 +12/level +12/level +12/level
MATK 128 +41/level +41/level +41/level
PDEF 60 +14/level +24/level +30/level
MDEF 128 +30/level +50/level +65/level

SpecialtyEdit

RefractionEdit

20% chance to deal 80% magic damage to all enemies



Upgrade CostsEdit

Level Cost for Level (Daru) Total Cost (Daru)
1 0 (Default) 0
2 40 40
3 135 175
4 320 495
5 625 1,120
6 1,080 2,200
7 1,715 3,915
8 2,560 6,475
9 3,645 10,120
10 5,000 15,120
11 6,655 21,775
12 8,640 30,415
13 10,985 41,400
14 13,720 55,120
15 16,875 71,995
16 20,480 92,475
17 24,565 117,040
18 29,160 146,200
19 34,295 180,495
20 40,000 220,495
21 46,305 266,800
22 53,240 320,040
23 60,835 380,875
24 69,120 449,995
25 78,125 528,120
26 87,880 616,000
27 98,415 714,415
28 109,760 824,175
29 121,945 946,120
30 135,000 1,081,120
31 148,955 1,230,075
32 163,840 1,393,915
33 179,685 1,573,600
34 196,520 1,770,120
35 214,375 1,984,495
36 233,280 2,217,775
37 253,265 2,471,040
38 274,360 2,745,400
39 296,595 3,041,995
40 320,000 3,361,995
41 344,605 3,706,600
42 370,440 4,077,040
43 397,535 4,474,575
44 425,920 4,900,495
45 455,625 5,356,120
46 486,680 5,842,800
47 519,115 6,361,915
48 552,960 6,914,875
49 588,245 7,503,120
50 625,000 8,128,120
51 663,255 8,791,375
52 703,040 9,494,415
53 744,385 10,238,800
54 787,320 11,026,120
55 831,875 11,857,995
56 878,080 12,736,075
57 925,965 13,662,040
58 975,560 14,637,600
59 1,026,895 15,664,495
60 1,080,000 16,744,495
61 1,134,905 17,879,400
62 1,191,640 19,071,040
63 1,250,235 20,321,275
64 1,310,720 21,631,995
65 1,373,125 23,005,120
66 1,437,480 24,442,600
67 1,503,815 25,946,415
68 1,572,160 27,518,575
69 1,642,545 29,161,120
70 1,715,000 30,876,120
71 1,789,555 32,665,675
72 1,866,240 34,531,915
73 1,945,085 36,477,000
74 2,026,120 38,503,120
75 2,109,375 40,612,495
76 2,194,880 42,807,375

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.