Treasure MapsEditThere are four Treasure Map Qualities: Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary. The higher the quality of the map is, the better the rewards which can be recieved from it.
A treasure map's quality has a chance to be improved using balens or Berdim's Wine. Clicking Refresh Map spends 15 balens or 1 Berdim's Wine; clicking 1-Click Refresh will consume 8 Berdim's Wine or 120 balens and automatically grant a Legendary Map.
- Rewards can be claimed 5 times per day. Once attempts have been used up, players may still be able to participate in the quests but will earn no rewards.
- Embarking on the hunt with a party will earn greater rewards: however, the one that opened the treasure map may recieve a bonus reward.
- Four Player Party: 300% Bonus
- Three Player Party: 200% Bonus
- Two Player Party: 100% Bonus
- One Player Party: No Bonus, base value
- Open Orange Treasure Map: 33% Bonus
- Open Purple Treasure Map: No Bonus
- Open Blue Treasure Map: No Bonus
- Open Green Treasure Map: No Bonus
- Rewards for each party member are determined by the quality of the map used.
- Pay attention to what the screen says, based on what is says may give you even more rewards:
- "Your Party members distracted the guards": 0% Bonus
- "Your party member has caught th treasure thief": 33% Bonus
- If a member of the party is not within the battle-trigger area when digging for treasure, the player may click the battle annoucement in the chat system to Immediately assist in battle.
- If you are not on the exact location of where the teasure map tells you, you have to pay a 10 balen cost to dig; however if you are on the exact spot it is free.
- Random occurence: there is a small chance to directly obtain the reward without fighting upon clicking the map while on spot.