The Hall of Judgment consists of 2 areas.
The first area is rather short, containing only two groups of enemies. About halfway between entrance and exit, on the left side of the path, an explorable Void Den can be found.
In the bottom left corner of area 2 an explorable Enchanted Tomb is located. Further down the path Pandora's Box can be found. Before you go to the next area at the left and right side of the portal you can find a travellers purse and a mystery box.
The first area contains the following groups of enemies:
- 2 groups consisting of 4 Lvl. 65 Void Slaves each
- If exploring the Void Den leads to a sentinel
The second area contains the following groups of enemies:
- 2 groups consisting of 4 Lvl. 65 Void Executors each
- If exploring the Enchanted Tomb leads to a sentinel
- 4 Lvl. 65 Void Guardians
- Dungeon Boss: Jayar, the Void Lord ("Death Decider", Lvl. 66)
- He is accompanied by 2 Lvl. 65 Void Executors
- Mystery Box left from the portal at the end of area 1.
- Traveler's Coin Purse (giving 8000 Gold) right from the portal at the end of area 1.